[cvsnt] Re: VIEWCVS and CVSNT 2.5.03 - revision graph on merge doesn't show image

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Jan 5 11:28:45 GMT 2006

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 10:19:47 -0000, "John Hall"
<john-news3 at cambridgetechgroup.com> wrote:

>> Please download the zipfile and extract its contents (2 files) into
>> the c:\Programs\GnuWin32\bin folder.
>> Then check if your problem is gone and report back here.
>> If this solves the problem I will rebuild the installer and post one
>> that contains the new CVSGraph.
>
>Bo,
>
>I've done that and it now works beautifully.

Thanks for the report!
I have now posted an updated ViewCvs installer on my website, which
contains CVSGraph 1.5.2 so the zipfile download and manual update is
only needed for those who have already used my installer and set up
ViewCvs before.

http://web.telia.com/~u86216121/ViewCvsSetup.html

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)