[cvsnt] Re: Installation on Linux and Unix

Glen Starrett glen at starretthome.net
Thu Jan 5 15:21:18 GMT 2006

Jorge Krug wrote:
> I have been following these instructions:
>
> http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/InstallationLinux
>
> But I don't get to connect the server. I received this message:

It looks like you're trying to connect to your local windows machine,
not your Linux server.  You should have the server name in place of
localhost.

What server OS are you running?  Do you have someone in your
organization who is experienced in administering it?  If you don't know
how to set up the security for an application to run, you should try the
lists for the specific OS you're using.

I assume you're just using root for login only as a test!

--
Glen Starrett