[cvsnt] pserver authorization problems

David Jackman David.Jackman at fastsearch.com
Fri Jan 6 22:17:29 GMT 2006

Does anyone have any thoughts on this issue?  I'm having the same
problem.  I've installed 2.5.03.2151 on Windows 2000 Advanced Server.
When I was running 2.0.58d (on a different machine), I was able to use
pserver with domain accounts, but all I get now is "no such user".  Is
there something new I have to do to enable this behavior?

..David..