[cvsnt] Using VBScript from the loginfo file

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Jan 11 19:37:05 GMT 2006

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:44:34 -0500, "Prochazka, Jan"
<Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com> wrote:

>Bo,
>
>> >... loginfo is called after commit takes place, so I switched to
>> >verifymsg.
>>
>> use commitinfo instead. It triggers *before* the commit.
>>

>is there anything wrong with verifymsg use ?

No, not really if the *only* intention is to check for the contents of
the log message. verifymsg actually makes this single task simpler..

>If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
>use, copying or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.

Such a requirement is not in the least binding to the recipient. He
can do whatever he likes with the message including sending it to The
Sun for publication. You have no valid case in prohibiting the usage
of anything you send to somebody!

>If you received this message in error, please notify Brooks Automation,
>Inc. immediately by reply email or by calling Brooks US Headquarters at
>+1 978-262-2400.

Why? And will I be rewarded a fee for my time in doing so?

>Then delete this message from your system, without
>making any copy or distribution.  Thank you.

Not likely! I can do whatever I like with anything you send me!

Please do not spam mailing lists with such nonsensical rubbish!

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)