[cvsnt] Re: Hook for modifying log message on commit?

Brian Post bpost at 80-20.com
Fri Jan 13 04:41:00 GMT 2006

Hi Tony
    I assume the patch March-Hare generated actually passed the -B bugid to
the CVSNT command for the patch.

I have downloaded Tortoise 1.9.11 and it will allow you to specify a bug ID
when commit a file or files, Except it doesn't get passed to CVSNT.

This info is so others can know that this is currently broken with
Client & Server CVSNT 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build 2088 running on Windows XP

Cheers, Brian

news:dpueuj$i04$1 at paris.nodomain.org...