[cvsnt] Re: more ACLs questions

Mark Johnson amarkjohnson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 17:24:32 GMT 2006

Thanks for the feedback Daniel.

Tony wrote: Nothing undocumented about that...

You're right Tony...my mistake.  I read this line many times, and
completely missed it.

"Also special access all or none for setting all permissions."

I had not looked at the exact syntax, via the "-H", but had only read
the text help....although it is in both places.

Mark