[cvsnt] How to get the new admin files in build 2214 into existing CVSROOT?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Jan 17 19:00:33 GMT 2006

I have noted that the shadow file is now part of the automatically
generated admin files in CVSROOT from build 2214.
This brings up a question I asked before:
Is there any command that can be used on an *existing* repository to
bring the CVSROOT module up to date concerning the CVSNT server
version?
What I observe is that there are new files popping up along the
development path but these are unavailable in existing repositories so
it is not easy to start using them. They show up if one creates a new
repository with the new CVSNT version.

It would be nice to have a command (possibly in the Control Panel) to
refresh an existing repository with new files following a server
version update....

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)