[cvsnt] Complete Installation Location on Complete?

Steven K. Mariner skmpg at bhmk.com
Wed Jan 18 16:43:27 GMT 2006

I just installed cvsnt-2.5.03.2151 on my Windows XP system. As disk
space is cheap and I would simply turn everything on for a "Custom"
installation anyway, I selected the "Complete" installation.

It has been my experience that installation kits which offer
"Typical", "Custom" and "Complete" installations generally ask where
to install the software under the "Custom" and "Complete" options.

Imagine my surprise (and dismay) when it started to install the
product without asking where I wanted it.  Space is limited on my C:
drive, but I have a nice, fat E: drive just waiting to absorb more
application installations.

Alas, now my scant free space on C: is reduced by 7MB.  :-(

Any chance you could update the installation process in future
versions so a "Complete" installation doesn't have to populate my
boot drive?

Many thanks for your consideration.

Steven K. Mariner
New CVSNT User