[cvsnt] Re: Complete Installation Location on Complete?

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Wed Jan 18 18:12:44 GMT 2006

Steven K. Mariner wrote:

> Any chance you could update the installation process in future
> versions so a "Complete" installation doesn't have to populate my
> boot drive?

The standard is that only 'Custom' offers this, as the place to change
the install location is on the custom package selection page (this
especially important to Suite which has several install locations as it
contains multiple packages).  To try to change this would be a lot of
work as I'd have to write a custom install UI.. just not worth the
effort TBH.

For remote deployment you can also usually override it from the command
line if you know  which variable to set (can usually find it with
orca)... Currently it's CVSNT_INSTALLDIR for the standard cvsnt.