[cvsnt] Dead cvs.exe processes

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:01:50 GMT 2006

I also haven't seen these for quite some time.
I believe the most likely situation is hanging scripts, since CVS
doesn't have a timeout for running those... Hmmm, maybe it should
have?
I guess you could use ProcessExplorer (from sysinternals.com) to see
whether there are subprocess  and open files...

Regards,
Flávio