[cvsnt] Re: How to trans bugid to audit database?

Brian Post bpost at 80-20.com
Wed Jan 18 21:57:50 GMT 2006

Check the repository files that you have assigned with a bugid with tortoise
1.9.11.

To see what I am talking about create a new file & add it to a test
repository.

Change this file and commit it with cvs commit -B TestBugID-0 filename

View the filenamme,v file in your server & you should see something like the
following
1.4
date 2006.01.02.22.18.36; author BPost; state Exp;
branches;
next 1.3;
deltatype text;
kopt kv;
permissions 666;
commitid 38843b9a66a786b;
bugid #18341;                <-------------
filename RepositoryPage.h;

This will verify that the bugid is appearing in your RCS files.

Hope this helps
Brian

news:dqkp9h$con$1 at paris.nodomain.org...