[cvsnt] Re: How to trans bugid to audit database?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Jan 19 20:48:40 GMT 2006

I wrote this tutorial for setting up auditing using various databases:
http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/CVSNTAuditing.html

>I also use MS Sql 2000 and the generic ODBC driver. I haven't changed my
>ODBC settings which worked fine with Client & Server CVSNT 2.5.02 (Servalan)
>Build 2088 running on Windows XP
>professional with the server on it's own XP pro both with SP2.

For MSSQLServer 2000 you don't need to go the ODBC route. CVSNT
Auditing has native support for this database engine (probably via
ADO).

>I am now running CVSNT -2.5.03 (Scorpio) build 2151.

I was too, but the tutorial is written using 2182 and I later got
2207, which worked fine. Updated that to 2214 and the auditing was
gone. Installed 2207 again and auditing started working once more.
Go figure....

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)