[cvsnt] Unknown expansion option

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Jan 23 17:51:07 GMT 2006

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:29:22 +0000, Tony Hoyle
<tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>> I get a similar problem when I try to import or tag a module.
>> It stops with something like "invalid expansion option" or similar.
>>
>> This happens when using a client 2.5.03.2214 against a 2.0.41 server.
>>
>2.0.41 had corruption bugs with things like expansion options during
>import..  all those errors are server side so you really don't want to
>be running something that old.

Yes, I know. But this is mission-critical stuff and I have been very
careful not to rock anything that works. But I guess that there comes
a time when things have to move forwards....
I'll probably take the jump any day now.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)