[cvsnt] CVSNT on Windows 2003 impersonation Error

J. Leal jleal at winxp.es
Tue Jan 24 16:36:42 GMT 2006

Hello I have CVSNT 2.5.03.2221 on a Windows 2003 Standart Edition.

I want to use pserver with no impersonation. I want that the user who runs
the service is who access to NTFS.

I've tried to disable SystemAuth on file config and I've created de passwd
file on CVSROOT folder.
I've also tried to set the Impersonation key in de registry
(HLM/SOFTWARE/CVS/PServer) but I still
get the next message from client:

    "Switch to user failed due to configuration error."
The service still tries to impersote to the user in the configuration or
with a user that I can define in the passwd file.

How can I do that service dont impersonate and use de user I configure de
services to access Disk and just uses
the passwd to identify de users.

Thank you.
J.Leal