[cvsnt] Exactly which CVSNT files are needed for a client only???

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Wed Jan 25 14:50:45 GMT 2006

Mike Wake wrote:

> Don't Know - cvsagent.exe*

Yes. This one is 100% client-only. It has no use at all on the server.

> Don't Know - ext_xdiff.dll*

No.

> Don't Know - simcpl.cpl*

No.

> Please note the previously posted list came from doing a
> ls -1 in "C:/Program Files/cvsnt" with version 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build
> 2151

BTW: My Inno installer for build 2151 also supports "Client-only" as an
installation type. You could take a look at the .iss-file to see which
files I included for that. Note that this was also pure guess-work and
some trial and error. Look here:

http://livejournal.com/~ogiesen/tag/cvsnt

Hope this helps.

--