[cvsnt] Exactly which CVSNT files are needed for a client only???

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Jan 25 17:24:25 GMT 2006

Should have stated our setup:
We are on a tightly locked down intranet with basically no Internet
access except http (port 80) and this is authenticated too.

We use two access methods:

sspi for all PC developers
pserver for two developers on Sun Solaris

So I figured I could deploy a minimalistic set of files supporting only
these protocols.

Anyway I will have a stab att Oliver's install script and see if I can
make a CVSNT client only installer based on that an my own information.

Oliver, there are some files in your setup that I don't think are needed
anymore. I removed them from my version a while ago as I looked in the
MSI script source Tony uses (I am diffing every time he changes this).
More info at home....

Best regards,

Bo Berglund