[cvsnt] Dead cvs.exe processes

David Jackman David.Jackman at fastsearch.com
Wed Jan 25 23:45:21 GMT 2006

I shut down CC again and killed all cvs.exe processes on the CC machine
(there were 5, and only one was doing a log command--the others were
executing update and checkout commands).  After doing this (and waiting
a few minutes), there were still 349 cvs processes running on the CVS
server.

..David..