[cvsnt] CVSNT client-only installer beta

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Jan 27 20:49:31 GMT 2006

I have created an installer to deploy only the client parts of CVSNT.
I am not 100% sure I got the file selection right, so I would
appreciate if someone else could also have a look. I tested the
install on a Win XP-Home machine (my wife's) and then checked it by
using both sspi and sserver protocols and it seems to work so far.
The installer has one quirk though, it does set the path to the
install folder into the USER environment, but it does not work until
the user logs off and then on again. Don't know why.
I also found that cvstools.dll is needed and since it is als requiring
registration as a server I was a bit disappointed because this means
that the user must be an admin to perform the install...

Anyway, it is supposed to be here for you to test even though I can't
see it yet myself (must be an ISP caching problem). When I look by FTP
it is definitely there...
http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/cvsntinstaller.html

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)