No subject

Fri Jul 28 15:43:40 BST 2006

and the version on the server are the same revision AND the version on the
server is the latest on the branch or trunk.  However, if this is not true
OR I ask for a diff between a named revision or tag, the hang occurs.

I use WinMerge and examdiff.

I may try to use winCVS 1.3b8 to see if the problem is still the same. (One
day I'll get the time to pull the code down and sort these problems out for
myself ;-)

Dave

btw I've posted a few problems to the list and I'm always impressed by how
helpful everyone is, and also how good cvsnt is.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Zeno Lee [mailto:Zeno.Lee at TradeWeb.com]
Sent: 01 July 2002 16:48
To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org
Subject: [Cvsnt] WinCVS 1.2 diff problem after cvsnt upgrade to 1.11.1.3

I had cvsnt 1.11.1 running on my Win2000 Server and recently upgraded to
1.11.1.3.

After the upgrade my WinCVS users complain about WinCVS freezing regularly,
when they diff with examdiff.exe.   I made sure to distribute and verify
that they have cvs.exe from cvsnt 1.11.1.3 rather than the one that came
with WinCVS 1.2.

Has anyone an idea or experiencing something similar?

About 30 developers here use WinCVS 1.2 and this happens to all of them
occasionally.