[cvsnt] How to Create the User in CVSNT

pavan kumar pavan2609 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 08:11:09 BST 2006

Hi ,
   I 've given the following commands on the console  to aliasing  the user
, it is throwing some exceptions like cvs [server aborted]: Couldn't chdir
to working directory sample Test Repository : No such file or directory
Earlier i've specified the location of my CVS Repository  in "Repository"
tab in CVSNT

C:\>set cvsroot=:sspi:ComputerName:/TEST

C:\>cvs passwd -r myrealaccountname -a newusername

cvs [server aborted]: Couldn't chdir to working directory sample Test
Repository
: No such file or directory

Please suggest me how to create an user and how to alias an user

Thanks and Regards