[cvsnt] Re: How set up multiple repositories ?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Jul 7 07:54:17 BST 2006

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 19:46:41 -0700 (PDT), Le Quoc Thai
<lqthai2004 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>I were read how how to set up a working directory:
Working directory = sandbox = a set of files on your local client PC:s
hard disk that were checked out from a CVS server on another PC.

>cvs -d server1:/cvs co dir1  cd dir1  cvs -d server2:/root co sdir  cvs update
>
>I use WinXP Pro and CVSNT,
Which version including build number?

> I want set up Multiple repositories. How I do it ?
Repositories are set up on the server using the CVSNT control panel.
You can have as many as you like.

Don't confuse repositories with sandboxes!

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)