[cvsnt] Re: Can't import binary files with std cvs backend

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Sat Jul 8 00:40:41 BST 2006

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> Chris Allen wrote:
>
>> "RM: Test import" scratch/import_bin SCRATCH_VENDBRN SCRATCH_20060707
>> N scratch/import_bin/my.lib
>> cvs: import.c:583: process_import_file: Assertion `entdata->options[0]
>> == '-' && entdata->options[1] == 'k'' failed.
>

> That's not a cvsnt error... there's no import.c in cvsnt..
>
> Are you absolutely sure you're running cvsnt?

He said it was a CVS backend -- I think this is the same issue mentioned
previously with the kopts (one wasn't formatted exactly correct or
something -- missing the -k, just sending the b or something like
that??).  I don't remember the outcome offhand, but a quick search
should find it.

--
Glen Starrett