[cvsnt] Import only one file from Project !

Le Quoc Thai lqthai2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 09:48:00 BST 2006

Hi!

   I have a project has named's "Test". In Test project has three file (a, b, c). My Repository has named's "TestProject". I want import only one file from Test (ex: a) to edit it. I do follow :

  cd Test
  \Test>cvs import -m "Importing the a file" 11-06 start

  But cvs has imported three file (a,b and c) into 11-06 (inside TestProject Repository). I know import comman is mistake. So, how i do ?

  My OS is XP-Pro (SP2), CVSNT 2.5.03 build 2382.

  Thanks !