[cvsnt] Re: CVS Suite with SCCI now available

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Jul 17 10:31:31 BST 2006

Bo,

> Is this a code change that is not part of
> the WinCvs code base? I.e. have you compiled
> a new version of WinCvs not available from
> the cvsgui project?

Yes.  The diffs are published in the FAQ:
http://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq1.asp#1k

I am cleaning these up for submission (hopefully tomorrow - but could be
later in the week).  One reason for the delay is there is already one
known bug in the mods.   Another reason is that I haven't updated my
workdir lately and I want to do that since the patches are difficult for
cvsgui to work with otherwise.

It's also compiled using VS.NET 2003 and I don't know if the mods will
compile on older VS.

Pretty much all Suite versions are compiled and tested in our specific
configuration - which is a large % of the value people are paying for -
a working combination.  It's also a LOT of extra work.

Regards,

Arthur