[cvsnt] cvsnt virtual user

Mik sqxiem at tin.it
Wed Jul 19 16:22:55 BST 2006

Hi All,
I am trying to setup cvsnt on RH Linux EL4 to manage several project so I
need to restrict user access only owner project. I use WinCVS as client with
pserver protocol.
I have created several virtual user but it is not clear how this works.
I have modified /etc/bashrc file to include 'umask ug+rwx,o-rwx' and 'export
CVSUMASK=770' commands because I am interested to create file for each
project no readable for others, but this not works. It seems that files are
created with own internal permissions without regards about Linux setting
real account.

Thanks in advance
Mike