[cvsnt] The Zinedine Zidane mystery is not quite solved yet.

Roz Pearson jeroniaip at yahoo.es
Wed Jul 19 18:28:16 BST 2006

                             World-Soccer News

       "Soccer-World-Cup'2006 Germany" scandals and afterparty news.

   July 16:

       Materazzi: "It is absolutely not true, I did not call him a
       terrorist. I'm ignorant. I don't even know what the word means."
     * [1]Read more...
       An Italian lip-reader told the BBC that Materazzi said: "I wish an
       ugly death to you and all your family."
     * [2]Read more...

                 Fresh news and more - on World-Soccer News

                                  [3]Send
                         this link to your friends

                                                   [4]© 2006 World-Soccer