[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT is crashing

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at system3r.se
Thu Jul 20 21:44:04 BST 2006

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:42:26 -0400, "Beale, James H."
<JAMES.H.BEALE at saic.com> wrote:

>Does anyone have any advice on how to debug this problem?

Just a shot in the dark:
You stated before that you created a module in the server by name of
Client. This is a top level directory in the repository by what I
understand. You also said that you entered the module name 'Client'
into the modules file.
Now you have two definitions of Client, one via the modules file and
one physical in the repository. Both with the same name. Maybe this is
the problem?
Try by removing the Client entry in the modules file and then check
out again...

I would have tested this before posting, but I am on vacation without
access to my test server so I post anyway...

/Bo Berglund