[cvsnt] Re: cvs [2.5.03.2382] admin -s fails

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Jul 21 13:12:03 BST 2006

David Somers wrote:
> Odd thing being that /usr/lib/cvsnt/database/postgres.la does exist.

Does the .so (or whatever it is on your platform) exist?  You might have the
.la from an old release.

I've been reworking the database code so might have broken some things - but
the libraries should still at least load.

> How do you set them globally? I thought they could only be set on revisions.

Directly via admin -p.

2.6 will have a proper command for it... for now that's the only way of doing it.