[cvsnt] Re: cvs [2.5.03.2382] admin -s fails

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Jul 21 14:22:35 BST 2006

David Somers wrote:
> I tried with 2.5.04.2400 and its failing to load.
> Do I need to tweak LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to all the /usr/lib/cvsnt/*
> dirs?

Shouldn't need to, since they're loaded directly by cvsapi so all the
important dependencies are already in memory.

It needs to be able to see the postgres libs of course... try an ldd on the
.so to see what it's missing.

> (BTW, doing cvs admin -p FRED blah will bomb on linux... corrupted
> double-linked list ... probably tries to free the non-specified val... will
> try to debug later).

Odd.. but then I've not really used that command much beyond the initial testing.