[cvsnt] Re: cvs [2.5.03.2382] admin -s fails

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Jul 21 14:43:17 BST 2006

David Somers wrote:
>> It needs to be able to see the postgres libs of course... try an ldd on
>> the .so to see what it's missing.
>
> Looks fine to me.

Wierd.. should work then.

I'm not sure how to debug beyond that - presumably something is missing
somewhere.  The loading system hasn't changed recently.. I just moved the
source files around, but it's building OK so that's not the issue..

Does strace/ltrace help at all?

> Yeah, if you don't give an = after the prop, it bombs.
>
> BTW, can you remove a user variable? If I do something like "cvs admin -p
> FRED=" it sets FRED to blank; perhaps it should remove it instead?

Probably... patches welcome :)