[cvsnt] User Policies

muhammad kamran mkamran233 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 06:49:04 BST 2006

    Hi,

Sorry my english is not good.

I have read the User Policies from the CVSNT Archives. It describes that you can add user policies by simply on the Repository Folder on the server machine. These are the windows User policies.

when i added these policies these are running properly.

But according to the CVS documentation one can also assign policies from the CVS, such as

Read
Write
Create
Control
Tag

When i applied CVSNT policies these are not running.
Still it is considering the windows policies.

Iam using SSPI protocl

Is it possible that i assign the CVSNT policies with SSPI protocol. if it is possible Please guide me to do it

Iam thankfull for you .

Regards,
Muhammad Kamran