[cvsnt] Multi group have multi server ?

Le Quoc Thai lqthai2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 08:53:20 BST 2006

Hello World !
  My office has 6 machines. I  were devided six PCs into three group :

  group1: A B
  group2: C D
  group3: E F

  Because, each group has some projects. And they reside in each other (Example: group1 has project XX, group2 has project YY,
). But three group must related to each member inside other group can “read” some things from other group (Example: A can read some things from group2,
).
  But I have a problem is : In each group I want have a server (Example: inside group1, A is server and inside group2, B is server
) and can set permissions for members inside other groups. Each member inside their group can only change, add,
 inside their group (Example: B can only “create tag” inside group1 and B can only “read” some things on group2).

  Please,  help me