[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT is crashing

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Mon Jul 24 12:27:37 BST 2006

Bo Berglund wrote:
 >> Is there some kind of loop that CVSNT gets into if the modules
 >> identifier coincides with a top level directory name???

IIRC the way -a works is it substitutes the command line with the alias, then
reparses it.. if you alias something to itself it's basically an infinite loop.

OTOH standard modules aren't parsed recursively like that so they don't have
the issue.

There *is* checking for this situation (case sensitive though, which I just
fixed).  Your example shouldn't have done anything but generate an error,
unless you mixed case.