[cvsnt] cvs security

Mik plutonix99 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 16:51:37 BST 2006

Hi all,
I have a Linux cvs repository migrated to Linux cvsnt 2.5.03.
My boss asked me to set the environment so that a user/group can see only
own project files. I am trying to use the new cvsnt security features to
realize it but I have a simple question: is it possible to set chacl
security for each project directly on local server without before checkout
it?
Because each user can create own new project, I think if the answer is
negative then I have to use system security features. In that case, is it
possible to set security so when is created a new project this is not
accessible from other user (permission file in $CVSROOT 'o:---')?

Thanks a lot
Mike