[cvsnt] cvs security

Mik plutonix99 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 14:14:53 BST 2006

Hi Tony,
thanks for your reply; you say

> Set ACLMode=normal and everything is locked down by default.  Then only
admins
> can do things like creating new modules.

My real need is following:
1) each user can create own new project
2) each user can manage (checkout, update,...) own project
3) each project is accessible only by owner user
Is it possible a user can create a new project without be included in admins
group?
I should be the administrator but I don't want create new modules each time.
Is there a way to set cvsnt so that it create automatically the right
permission (modules accessible only creator)?

Bye