[cvsnt] cvs security

Mik plutonix99 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 15:34:03 BST 2006

Hi Tony, I know it

> It's not that common to create new modules - typically it's done at the
start
> of a new project so it's no problem for the admin to setup.
>
> If you want to isolate the users like that simply create a module per user
and
> have them work under that... or have them all use their own local
> repositories..  seems an odd thing to want though - the whole point of a
> system like cvs is so that teams can collaborate.

but in my realm I have 5-10 users for each module and actually there are
just about 80 modules. Keep in mind that repository is on Linux RH server,
the development enviroment is on local PC
and users work with WinCVS so is not so easy for me create a new module.

Any way is technically possible to set cvsnt to create automatically the
right
permission so modules are accessible only by creator?

Mike