[cvsnt] Only client available?!

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Thu Jul 27 07:27:41 BST 2006

Hello Tony, hello World,

I've just downloaded build 2403 from the wiki page and noticed that both
server and client point to the same file
(http://www.cvsnt.org/archive/cvsnt-2.5.04.2403.msi) and according to
the file size and that I'm now missing the CVS services, it seems that
only the client is available...

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch