[cvsnt] Latest updates - CVSNT 2.5.03.2354

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Mon Jun 5 19:03:11 BST 2006

Long time since I've done one of these...

Getting ready for 2.5.03 commercial stable so there's a lot minor changes in
there that got put in for specific scenarios.

* Experimental vista support.  Haven't really stressed it and there's no
'official' support for Beta OSs anyway, but it has some workarounds for
getting the control panel to work and manifests so the UI doesn't suck.
* Import ignores hidden files by default (use import -h to include them).
* Documentation for -L switch on Win32.
* Fix COM trigger support
* Socks4/5 support in client.
* shadow support fixed
* email trigger notify support fixed (more work to do I think).

Todo: postcommand needs access to the return value somehow.