[Cvsnt] Newbie, "No such repository" error on create repository

shukla ku ajay_22net at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 12:40:42 BST 2006

  This is the error message I received:

cvs -d :ntserver:user_name at server_name:\dir_name\testme init
\dir_name\testme: no such repository
I HATE YOU

The "I HATE YOU" was in green text if that means anything.  (Is that coming
from winCVS or some message
that winCVS is parroting.  (I want to know who hates me)    : - )

I have tried several versions of the above path with no luck.  I even tried
it without the
"user_name at server_name".   If I do that I get an "Instruction at 0x78003bf
referenced memory at 0x0000."  error,
and then winCVS terminates.