[cvsnt] Re: Merge point graph under Linux ?

John Hall john-news3 at cambridgetechgroup.com
Wed Jun 7 14:03:11 BST 2006

"Zlatko Arifhodzic" <zlatko at free.fr> wrote in message
news:mailman.483.1149684454.312.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...

> Speaking of merge and mergpoints, is anyone aware of a software running
> on Linux, free or commercial I don't mind, that could take advantage of
> the cvsnt
> additions like the mergepoints ? For instance present a revision graph
> with the merge point "arrows" ?
>
> Most of the tools I know about ( Cervisia, Eclipse, LinCVS ... )  are
> based on pure cvs and have no additional support for cvsnt. I'd be glad
> to use such a tool on my Linux station, so if you have any suggestions

I'm using ViewCVS as a web interface to my CVSNT repository, which has
cvsgraph (http://www.akhphd.au.dk/~bertho/cvsgraph/) integrated. Cvsgraph
produces very pretty diagrams of branches and commits, including mergepoint
arrows. I'm running it under Windows, but it all works under Linux too.

Cheers,
John