[cvsnt] cannot rename file CVS/Entries.Backup to CVS/Entries:File

Jan Giesen jan.giesen at web.de
Wed Jun 7 22:18:06 BST 2006

I got this error message using CVSNT 2.0.51d (the version, which is bundled with
WinCVS 2.0.2.4) as client in WS2003 terminal server environment, where the sandbox
is located on a network share.
The error message vanished, when I upgrade my CVSNT version to a more recent version
(already CVSNT 2.5.01.1976 worked in this environment).

Regards
         Jan Giesen

news:mailman.456.1149583809.312.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...