[cvsnt] Adding Module "Bad CVSROOT"

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Thu Jun 8 22:41:04 BST 2006

Greg wrote:

> The server and client machines are the same physical machine.

Could still be a firwall/network config issue. This is on Linux or Windows?

> If I try to
> use another machine I do not even get the menu item to make a new module
> or checkout.

Make new module only appears when a directory is selected.
Checkout will only appear on a file when you are working in a sandbox, or on
a directory which hasn't yet been checked out.

Its probably best to start with the command line client and make sure things
work from that before delving into Tortoise (since its harder to determine
whether the problem is with cvsnt or with the way you're using Tortoise).

--
David Somers
typographer/programmer/night-owl