[cvsnt] Re: DLLs again

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Sun Jun 11 00:03:22 BST 2006

Torsten Martinsen wrote:
> Tony Hoyle wrote:
>
>> Tortoise presumably tells cvsnt to use its own set of libraries anyway
>> on its default installs, so wouldn't have the issue.
>

> How would it do that?

-L (and -C possibly, but I don't think that anything on Win32 reads that
location).

There's probably a better solution needed but I can't think of one that
would work in all situations & continue to be cross platform.  On Unix
it's easy.. you have a global lib directory, everything goes there, and
everything is versioned anyway.  Windows is a lot harder.