[cvsnt] Our site and cvsnt.org

John McCall webmaster at net-ebooks.com
Mon Jun 12 18:05:45 BST 2006

Hello,

My name is John McCall, and I'm the owner of Net-Ebooks. I wanted to
let you know that I've just placed a link to cvsnt.org.

You can find the link to your site here: http://www.net-ebooks.
com/ebook-resources/

I've used this text to link to your site:
"CVS Professional Support and CVSNT"

The link pages are new but should be indexed within 30 days,I use
Google Sitemap and there's
a link on my home page."ebook-resources"

This is the description I've used for your site:
"CVS and CVSNT are version control systems available under Windows, Mac OS X, Unix/Linux and IBM AS/400 (iSeries). CVSNT is Open Source, Free software licensed under the GNU General Public License."

Let me know if you want to change the description of your site,or
category.

 I would really appreciate it if you could give me a heads up if you
post any new material that you think my visitors would be interested in.
Mainly  ebooks-software-downloads, info.

A link back to my site would also be nice. :-) If you link back to me,
It would be greatly appreciated and beneficial for both of our sites.

There's absoltely no porn or gambling or anything offensive on my site.
It's Family friendly.

 My Linking code is,

Title/Anchor:"Free Downloadable Ebooks"

Website:"http://www.net-ebooks.com"

"Net-Ebooks.com-Find the ebooks and software downloads you want. Loads of free downloadable ebooks and Software for top internet marketing, eBay Auction Software,website creation tools,some with resell rights and much more."

Linking HTML code can be found at,
http://www.net-ebooks.com/Partner-Resources.htm

Again, thank you very much for your great web site.

Thanks for your time and consideration and hope to see you on the web
real soon.

P.S. If you decide that you do not want to link to Net-Ebooks.Com or
its not a good fit no further response is necessary.
Have a wonderful  day.

Regards,

  John McCall