[cvsnt] Re: Create tag on older version

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Wed Jun 14 22:08:24 BST 2006

Gabriel Genellina wrote:

> At Wednesday 14/6/2006 16:17, David Somers wrote:

>>This is a fairly standard mailing list system.

FWIW, it doesn't seem to be really "standard"... It's a private newsgroup
and a mailing list, both apparently reflected on each other. But apparently
not 100%: While I see Gabriel's first and second messages in the newsgroup,
I don't see David's message in between.

So it seems that it may be that a message didn't go one way or the other...
I only watch the newsgroup, so I can't tell whether everything that gets
sent to the newsgroup also gets sent out to the list (and whether
everything sent to the list appears in the newsgroup).

Gerhard