[cvsnt] Re: Create tag on older version

Trevor Leybourne trevor.leybourne at aderant.com
Thu Jun 15 06:14:16 BST 2006

Maybe the configuration of the mail server could be changed so that the
"from" is actually from the list (cvsnt at cvsnt.org) and the originator of
the message is on the CC line instead. That way if someone only clicks
REPLY it goes back to the list rather than the individual.

I normally click "Reply-All" and then delete the originator (in this
case Bo) as I'm sure Bo will see this message in the list and does'nt
need it in his inbox as well.

Just my 10 cents worth (since that's now the smallest unit of currency
here. ;-)

Trevor
NZ