[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT does not support *large* binary files (crashes onthem) - CVSBINTEST.zip (0/1)

Trevor Leybourne trevor.leybourne at aderant.com
Mon Jun 19 00:00:44 BST 2006

It's a little bit of a concern if this limitation is on the folder and
not just individual files. We work with Oracle forms for one of our
projects and the source folder is around 350Mb in size at the moment,
all files (903 at present) are binary files because that's how Oracle
stores them.

We use CVS so we keep full history of all files (we do have other files
as well such as .sql files which are obviously text) and for the binary
source files the only feature we loose is the ability to actually merge
across branches.

Currently this works very well, but if the limitation is on the folder
size, then this could become a problem.

Trevor