[cvsnt] Help

Mai Ba Thi - VC02 ThiMB at fsoft.com.vn
Mon Jun 19 10:16:33 BST 2006

When I connect to a repository located on cvsnt 2.0.34; I got this error: Error validating location: "CVSNT repository ':pserver:foo at localhost:/test' is configured to use a repository prefix. However, CVSNT does not always properly communicate resource paths in this mode resulting in the failure of some specialized Eclipse CVS operations. The use of a repository prefix should be disabled if the full functionality of the Eclipse CVS client is desired. What are these specialized Eclipse CVS operations alluded to above in the error message ? Can this be fixed ?