[cvsnt] Re: Help

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Mon Jun 19 17:02:08 BST 2006

Mai Ba Thi - VC02 wrote:
> When I connect to a repository located on cvsnt 2.0.34; I got this
> error: Error validating location: "CVSNT repository
> ':pserver:foo at localhost:/test' is configured to use a repository
> prefix. However, CVSNT does not always properly communicate resource
> paths in this mode resulting in the failure of some specialized
> Eclipse CVS operations. The use of a repository prefix should be
> disabled if the full functionality of the Eclipse CVS client is
> desired. What are these specialized Eclipse CVS operations alluded to
> above in the error message ? Can this be fixed ?

That's quite an old version of CVSNT.  The current version of CVSNT is
supported by March Hare for use with Eclipse.  Setup instructions are
included in the eBook "All About CVS", which is included with CVS Suite
($147 USD, available through http://march-hare.com/ ).  If you still
have trouble, email support is included with CVS Suite.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett