[cvsnt] information currency economic proposal - ic-cvs functionality in cvsnt for $9500?

J. Patrick Bedell jpbedell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 04:37:33 BST 2006

Hi Arthur (and cvsnt at cvsnt.org),
   Would you be willing to pay $9500 to jpbedell at gmail.com through
paypal as a down payment for the implementation of ic-cvs
functionality in cvsnt?
   In return for this payment, I will return the information currency
for the necessary changeset at ic.infoeng.org to you once the
necessary changes have been made.
   I would also welcome a counter-offer for the implementation of
information currency into cvsnt.  My personal estimate of $9500 is
based on my demonstrated experience writing the modifications to
cvs-1.12.12 to release
http://prdownloads.sf.net/infoeng/ic-cvs-1.12.12.1.tar.gz, as well as
the original code in the several icws and icsvn releases, all
available at http://sf.net/projects/infoeng.
   This is a request on my part for you to set a price, an essential
part of the process of market evaluation of source code quality.
Please consider responding with a different estimation of the economic
value of the proposed changeset, payable to jpbedell at gmail.com.
   Thanks!

   Patrick